Good morning, Sisters!
I’m so sorry that I have been MIA. School has absolutely taken over my life! Buuut I wanted to share the craft I made for my boyfriend on Valentine’s Day… Personalized beers!
Aren’t they just so precious?! And the nice thing is that you can take this same concept and apply it to any beverage at any time of the year! Let’s get started.
I began by gathering materials…
- Beer (I bought the Shiner “Family Reunion” 6-pack because A loves Shiner)
- Construction paper and cardstock- I bought some 6×6″ Valentine’s sheets of cardstock from Target and then some pink and red construction paper I had on hand.
- Glue- always my trusty glue gun.
- Glitter (naturally!) and other decorations- I bought a big bag of foam hearts from Target.
- Labels for the beer. I made mine up based on the type of beer (each one was different)
Okay so. I started by cutting the cardstock in half and gluing it together to make a 3×6″ label. Then I cut each square label out and glued them together.
Once that was done, I decorated the labels and the box!
I wasn’t planning to glue the labels to the bottles, but the stickers made it difficult to pull the bottles out with the label remaining on the bottle. So the labels and the bottles are all one piece now.
Super easy, super fun! The top picture is the final product. A loved them (he does not love Valentine’s Day), and I love that I have a craft that I can adapt for any holiday I need.
What did you make your man for V-Day?