Man, I love it when my Photo Stream uploads immediately. That nearly never happens…But it did today and was super exciting and nice.
This is a little late on the uptake, but it finally got hung tonight so I had to add a few final touches and now it’s ready for the blog!
I’m in Delta Delta Delta, and our colors are silver, gold and blue. I love that, and it also helps that my university’s colors are also blue and gold. After this project, I might be bleeding silver gold and blue glitter for all of eternity. My shoes still haven’t recovered from stage one.
I had to do this in stages, for many reasons.
1. I bought the ornaments in Denver. and didn’t have time to work on it over break because: twig vases.
2. I bought the wreath and ribbon in OKC, but decided I wanted to wrap the wreath after I started, and ran out of ribbon. So…I ended looking like this:
3. Then I finished in Tulsa, but added a bow and hanger today, so here I am, finally done.
Assorted sized ornaments (I bought mine form Dollar Tree and Wal Mart)
1. I pulled off all the tops to the ornaments just for convenience.
2. Wrap the wreath with the ribbon
3. Start gluing… and keep gluing.
4. I just made up a way to make a bow…so have fun with that.
5. Last, I attached a hanger to the back end. Mine was makeshift, but worked really well. I straightened out a paper clip into a flat C-shape, and poked them into the foam. Then I covered it in glue and shoved it back in. Ta da, hanger.
Have so much fun, and glitter on!